December 31, 2011

Chucky Doll on eBay and Spencers

I guess most of people who looking for some dolls or so who used to go to eBay or Spencers online store, should notice that there are lots of chucky doll being sold there ranging from cheap to an expensive price one. This scenario should tell you how popular chucky doll is and it is safe to say that this item is very collectible. I guess people are even willing to trade something valuable for this doll.

Well, if go for chucky doll eBay, you will find tons of them there starting from low to high bid. I’m not sure about you but I hate bidding and I think it is wasting time. But the positive side about this bidding thingy is giving more chances and opportunity to the people to have an item they want for. If you are the kind of people that I’ve just describe, you may want to get this chucky doll eBay Australia or even a chucky doll eBay UK so you can rise your opportunity to get and find the one that suit your need and your budget as well. And I want to point it out once again that chucky dolls eBay is very high quality with reasonable price.

These chucky doll Spencers were actually a gift for my kid who is fanatical with Chucky. He love's that they made a horror movie about a killer doll. Also that they are the sweetest doll I’ve ever seen. They should make another movie and doll. Tiffany looks really adorable but chucky is super charming. This doll is perhaps the best toy I've ever had. I always wanted one when I was a kid and I finally decided to get it. I take it all over the place I go and the doll gets so much attention from everybody. It's funny to see people's face expressions. I am an all-time Chucky fan; I grew up watching the movies and I completely love chucky and it’s a wonderful doll. Not used for playing but just to look at and perhaps scare people sometimes.

Actually I have purchased both, the Chucky and Tiffany dolls. Unlike Tiffany, the chucky dolls Spencer has a totally soft body except for his hands and head. I really like the soft body, but some people do not. The soft body actually allows it to seem more realistic with its elasticity. I have them standing next to each other in the living room, and Tiffany looks stiff while chucky appears more "cool" I suppose is the best word to describe them. So, it is recommended for you to consider this Spencers online store when buying chucky doll through the internet.

Chucky Doll on Amazon